mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

JET AIRWAYS - recruiting ground staff

We got this in the mail today

Hi!
I am really very happy for getting so many informations about Hospitality, Aviation & Travel Industry. I am very eager to join service industry, can you help me out by giving information about the reqruitements of the various airlines for the ground staff for different post, i want to try for ground staff. And also abut the qualification, job exp. and what other necessities they require, it will really help me and also please guide me how to apply.
Once more I am really thankfull to my airline career for your help.

Thanks & Regard
Momi Devi

Thank you so much Momi...But the reason it has been put up is not because its an appreciation (we have recd them earlier with thanks, but just havent put them here...)

We decided to call & ask someone for help..so..

Dear Momi,
I just had a word with the Senior Customer Services Executive at Jet Airways.
She is currently based at Chandigarh and holds a senior position with the ground staff team.
She tells me, the only requirement is that one should be less than 24 years of age, a graduate, pleasant personality and good communication skills.
Thats it.
If you have all this, I have a surprise(good) for you!
You can go & meet the Jet Airways - Chandigarh Airport Manager, Mr. Abid Hussain either Today (13th Oct) or Monday (15Oct)
They are recruiting /looking for ground staff positions.
All the best!
p.s. thank you for the kind words! They make our day. The entire team thanks you for being a reader and many more for the encouragement!
Warm Regards,
Editor
You may all take up this opportunity with Jet Airways!
 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News