mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

NEWS| Cruising on the romantic Rhine

I've been a land-based traveler for most of my life. Motor coaches and cars have helped me explore everything from Italy's Tuscany region to Ireland's Rings of Kerry. But recently I discovered a love for river cruising. After returning from a cruise on the legendary Rhine, I'm happily considering trips to other iconic waterways such as the Danube for next year.
Sure, there were a few wrinkles, but they didn't take away from what I found was a charming, intimate experience with not only the river but the people on the ship. Whether from the deck or the sliding glass door in my cabin, there was always something to see, from steep vineyard hills and medieval castles to industrial plants. I also got to know the eclectic group of 130 passengers on the ship, mostly baby boomers. They included a law firm partner, a teacher, a physics professor on
Click here to see the original article>
 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News