He is an avid trekker and climbing mountains is his passion. But what sets Pune-based N K Mahajan apart from others is his age. At 92, Mahajan’s zest for life is awe-inspiring to those much younger. And on Sunday, when he appeared on the latest episode of Satyamev Jayate, the entire nation watched as he dismantled myths about age and living a life one wants to.
After the show, his phone has been ringing almost incessantly.
“I have received calls from my students, ex-students and media, from across the country. It is an exhilarating experience as I do not feel old at all. I go on expeditions with my club ‘The Pune Mountaineers’. While tenth graders get tired, I don’t,” says Mahajan, who is known across the state for his skills in rappeling and parasailing.
Click here to see the original article>“I have received calls from my students, ex-students and media, from across the country. It is an exhilarating experience as I do not feel old at all. I go on expeditions with my club ‘The Pune Mountaineers’. While tenth graders get tired, I don’t,” says Mahajan, who is known across the state for his skills in rappeling and parasailing.
