mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

Do What You Know Makes You Happy!

Do What You Know Makes You Happy!

 
Most of us know what makes us happy.

We only need close our eyes, think of the times you have felt good, precious, wanted, & alive and there it is, the action that makes us happy.  It is there for you & me to know & do whenever we can, and yet.

I am as guilty of ignoring this simple truth as any of you.

Today, I make a promise to myself, I will do whatever it is that makes me happy!
and here is the other side to this promise, I know what makes me happy, hence I will make time to do that!

Recently, I am sapped by the end of the day.  With a new Institute opening, taking on more consulting assignments, expanding my team to 7 now, it really has been hectic.  I'm not complaining here. nor am I bragging, its just that I have been feeling so tired at the end of everyday, I have been ignoring things I love and things that make me happy.  No more jogs, no more reading before turning in, no more of TV!

Over a period of time that builds up.  You tend to get cranky, irritated and even impatient.  Thank god it hit me before it got worse.  I went for a jog today.  Felt so good! I then watched some TV, felt even better! I will read after finishing this post.  Just thinking about it makes me feel better.

That is when it struck me.  I didn't do anything new today. I just did what I KNOW makes me fell GOOD!

You know it too, and you OWE it to yourself to do those things that me you feel better.

Maybe a trip to the salon works for you, maybe shopping.  Shooting some basketballs works for some, and shooting some tequila for others!  Whatever it is, gardening, talking, cooking, driving, diving, dancing, painting, screaming, breaking things, make time for the activity that makes you happy!

Your happiness will flow into the other parts of your life too!

Happy Happiness!!

Subscribe to My Eclat Coach by Email
 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News