mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

Why do People GOSSIP!

Just the other day X was telling Y that the whole place knows about W's gossips. ABC didnt even get a chance to respond to the rumour, whereas DEF doesnt care. It seems he likes the attention!

If you ever wondered the WHY? here is Aruna's Take on the subject.

I have to add my 2-bit doh! I think the grapevine can be used quite effectively as a management tool.
You need information, you might need to get a message across that should not be seen as official and then finally there is always the 'Whats this I'm hearing' routine!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!


Subscribe to My Eclat Coach by Email
 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News