mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

My Eclat Coach

When should someone cease to be your mentor?


I wrote (mentioned rather) about having a mentor in life. I have been fortunate enough to have mentors along the way, people who directly/indirectly, knowingly/unknowingly helped me in whatever it was that I was doing at that moment in time.

Today, I called someone I started to look upto as a mentor and found that the advice wasn’t what one would call, sound. Rather, the advice was more in his interest than mine.

So I got thinking. When should someone cease to your mentor...

Click here to see the Top 8 Reasons>
or go to When should someone cease to be your mentor?

Subscribe to My Eclat Coach by Email

 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News