mytravelcareer.blogspot.com

Avatarthe only Travel career ezine! find travel news, travel jobs, travel trends, travel careers, travel ideas, travel videos & more!

Join me on Linkedin

LinkedIn



I have a profile and account at Linkedin.com
I personally think its a great place to keep your professional contacts. This is not a social group like orkut, its strictly business!

I found some old friends, new contacts and some like minded people (hospitality folks) just by invitation.

You can now access this through me. If you want to join, you can leave your name and your email ID in the comments section. Click on comments, leave these details and you will get an invite from me.

Why should you do this? One, you get to keep in touch with me forever! But more importantly, you gain access to my contacts. you could possibly get introduced, find a job or make some friends thru me!

Cheers!

see my profile on linkedin...http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhjotbedi
 

Latest Travel Jobs

Latest Travel News